Services Update 22nd September: book here for the new 4pm!
Following guidance from the Church of England, we are pleased to say all our services, livestream and in churches, will continue, with all care and precautions in place. These precautions are below.
When do our services take place?
See the calendar link HERE, and note that the 8.30am, 11am 4pm and 6.30 are in churches with the 10am and an alternative 6.30 on YOUTUBE.
Our newest service, the 4pm "Together with God" needs to be booked here.
Key points for visitors to services
Keeping you safe at our services (Sunday 11am, 4pm and 6.30)
Visitors to our "open for prayer" times (10.00-12.00 Mon - Sat) please observe the "general points" too:
• Arrive in good time to be seated
• Clean hands on arrival with sanitiser supplied inside entrance
• Fill in your name and contact details on Test and Trace consent form inside entrance for yourself and others in your “bubble”. If using a pen supplied at entrance, it should be placed in box for used pens and not mixed with other pens
• Take seats as directed by welcomers and stay in those seats
• Wait at end of the service to be directed to leave by welcomers and proceed to vacate the church promptly
• A collection plate will be available at the end of the service
• Clean hands with sanitiser on leaving the church
• Maintain social distancing of 2 metres at all times
• Wearing of face coverings is required
• Toilets are available with extra cleaning sprays and hand washing facilities
• Children are welcome and should stay within their “bubble”. Specific activities for children will be introduced in due course
Calendar of open and livestream services, and open for prayer time, is here